Saturday, April 22, 2006

over.

it was the last pitch.

walked away to the right. it was then i saw it through the corner of my eye. something was coming towards me, as if it was charging for my face. i tried to turn away.

it was then i felt the impact. it was as if i was in another dimension. everything was a blur.

i fell to the floor in a heap. i couldnt remember what happened next, i just knew they were taking me to the hospital.

it hurt like mad. way too painful. took x-rays and blablabla. thanks to the people at the dental place. they were all friendly and stuff.

i couldnt think of anything when the doctor told me i couldnt play. i just cried.

season's over for me.


thanks to everyone who helped in any way, and thanks to you guys for winning the match.

my last ever game ball for team CH. go for it guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment