Monday, April 24, 2006

monday.

couldnt go to school today. jaws hurt in the morning. ugh. i really need some rest huh.

i woke up hungry and everything. nothing i could do but eat porridge. just then my mum was going out to buy something, and i asked her to buy a filet-o-fish for me. just for the sake of trying to eat.

while she was away i was cleaning my boots. gah. it was the most frustrating thing i have done. i literaly whacked the boots upside down and yet all the crap from the island couldnt go off. so i ended up using the hose.

yeah baby. i owned the boots.

then my ma came home with a DOUBLE filet-o-fish.






X2










cool enough. i cut it into pieces with a knife.

"Rahh!! Eat that you little..." slash. chop. shred.

shred. chop. slash. *pours chilli sauce*









look ma, knife!










didnt feel too bad venting my anger and everything onto a poor filet-o-fish. thank goodness the fish was already dead before it came to me.

i believe i am the first human to use a spoon to eat a burger and discovery channel should make a documentary about me and my amazing how-to-eat-a-burger-with-a-spoon technique.







my show.
wanna watch?



















and if you know anyone who's done it before, tell me.

i'm gonna eat him/her up with a spoon coz he/she has just ruined my contract with discovery channel.

neways i finished the slashed, chopped and shredded burger. couldnt bite so i swallowed the whole thing. shred by shred. not bad. could use more cheese though.

so after that i went to the hospital again for a follow-up. not bad. doc said i'm doing fine. the nurse was from rjc! woot. so smart. really have to thank the people at mount A dental. they really rock! they were all friendly and caring and stuff. a gazillion thanks to them!

before going to the hospital i was still clinging on to that string of hope. just clinging on. maybe a miracle could happen. maybe i could play again next week.

after hospital, all hope was taken away.

but i managed to find another string. much thinner, but it'll do.

i've got a week to recover.

people tell me that miracles do happen. and i believe them. i believe i can recover on time.

i believe i can fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment