Friday, April 14, 2006

afterthoughts.

after the loss i had been reflecting upon myself.
have i been conscious of my mental state throughout the season?

the answer, sad to say, is that i've only been thinking to a certain extent.

yes, i have been thinking. yes. i have been conscious of my mental state. well, at least when i'm batting. i catch the feeling when i'm hitting, and i reapply that same approach to every at bat this nationals. the only out in the nationals i had was against ri, and dude, i know where i went wrong then. i was thinking too much; thus the pop. worse still, it was the first pitch. blah. but that was a whole load off my shoulders. my 10 for 11 now isn't really that bad, is it?

no, i haven't been thinking. no. i have been half-conscious about the state of my mind while fielding. honestly i've only begun to pick up on my pitching since the acs game. but i cannot pitch at a fast pace. tough to adjust. slow pace works wonders for me. what should i do?

ah well. playing ball ain't all about the pennant yeah.

gotta keep movin'

No comments:

Post a Comment