Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Too long, too long. It's been too long and it's going to be so long. The uncertainty of the future, whether on the tangible or intangible side, is taking a lot out of me. As usual. I, for one, like to think that I have learnt many things over the past month. It was a month full of joy, and so packed with learning that one would have to be a complete idiot not to learn anything from it. Thank goodness I took the opportunity to go over to Pekanbaru, and I will go back again. I PROMISE. It is just a matter of time.

Anyway, I'm pretty much missing the peaceful life that I had over there. The warmth that I felt. It was all so precious to me, I hope I'll never forget the feeling. I admit I could have dealt with a lot of things in a better way, but the simple act of acting in a not-so-desirable way is in itself a lesson to be learnt. It was great to know that there still exists a place where I can just feel like I'm at home. After all, I've been moving around all the time and as a teenager the instability pretty much took the concept of "home" to a different level.

Just a short update before the results come out tomorrow. Gee. I miss my cousins too D: hope everything will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment