Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And so Japan won their second World Baseball Classic, with Ichiro making that winning hit and Darvish ending the 10th with a K. The best game I have EVER watched; the intensity and the excitement in that game could never be equalled.

I am SO going to the World Baseball Classic one day. Get all my Japan gear and wear it everyday.

How I wish I could be part of a team that would go to the World Baseball Classic. I would train every single day to switch to baseball, and train so hard, because it is at present only a dream. A dream that seems impossible to achieve. Not only because of my incapabilities. When will a country like Indonesia ever go to the Classic?

They say you have to be the change that you want to see in the world, start it with the man in the mirror. Maybe I will, someday, make my dream come true. They did say that if you can see it, then you can be it. I believe that even Ichiro started out as a kid with a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment