Monday, March 16, 2009

Suddenly inspired to start typing stuff again. Of course, I have been gone for so long nobody would give a damn whether I type stuff or not, but it still is a pretty useful tool to be recording these things down for a good read in the future (: its pretty cool when you read all these notes of the past (and not even remembering that you actually wrote them), and its like watching yourself grow up to become who you are now. Tracking your "evolution" into what you are today, and the best thing is that the journey never stops.

Been busy doing nothing, playing Heroes V, going to university open houses, thinking about uni courses.. It all just goes around in a routine cycle. Can't wait to just get the applications over and done with, but it DOES affect my future after all. In a big way too. So I'd better be giving it more thought.. Well if you're in this situation too, or you have the same experience, chat me up maybe you'll give me some inspiration. Hahah.

I wonder what everyone else is doing? Well, for me because I can't work in Singapore, life's just like a holiday of sorts for now. Gee. It does get pretty lonely/boring out here like this. Hope I find something meaningful to do or I'm really going to become a real sloth.

Meanwhile, hope everyone's doing fine (:

No comments:

Post a Comment