Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Empty

Let's just say something tells me things aren't as flowery as I thought it was. As all things go with me, they rarely really end nicely. This feeling never signals anything good, actually. I've always been proven right on that point. Oh gosh I'd be happy if I could be proven wrong this time. Dead overjoyed.

The holidays are going pretty slowly. Damn. I know it's going to be over before I know it though. Better start trying to do something useful, while my brother is playing his days away after the A levels...

My mind's pretty empty right now. Quite a common phenomenon but also a rarity, if you can pardon the irony. My writing's going down the drain, and my ideas are draining out through that exact same drain. Hopeless, I say.

In view of that emptiness in my head. This post ends right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment