Friday, December 15, 2006

POST!

Alright, so I am finally sitting here typing out my first post in about a week. Many apologies to my oh-so-faithful readers- accompanied with much gratitude- for making you wait so long. I was in Jakarta, where there was minimum and very painfully sluggish internet access for me. My blog took ages to load and I could not even tag my own board, much less publish a post.

So now, here is the post you guys have been waiting for!

According to my sources, the results for PAE has been announced, and apparently my beloved class has a huge majority of CJ-goers. Whew. The fun is just beginning for you guys! Meanwhile enjoy the holidays to the fullest though.

As for the team, it seems that we have been spread between four JCs; HCI, VJ, CJ and MJ. Which has me literally running every night for my life, next year is going to be one super tough year. Yuan Hong and Edmund would be formidable opponents if they are to be Victorians, and they definitely would not want to lose to Hwa Chong if they're Victorians, would they? Now that's a good reason to train ultra hard. Marcus and Benjamin are in CJ, and Cheng Yew is in MJ. Wonder if they will continue playing? Regardless of all that, we still have Chiang Mai. One last tournament as Catholic High Softballers, but hopefully not the last one together as brothers-in-arms; I would miss being a part of this brotherhood.

I am very much looking forward to JC life. I miss school, and that is how unproductive and boring my holidays are. I simply cannot wait. I think when I go out to the society, I would miss my school days a lot, and I am pretty certain that I am not the only person who thinks that way.

Meanwhile, I still have one more week here. The food is obviously good, the people are great, but the life's a bit boring. I have to resort to TV-whoring my day away. Not healthy, and definitely very favourable for stomach expansion. I have to run more.

Christmas is here again, and I am wondering why its here so hastily! At this rate, before I know it I'd be a sickly old man riding on a flying saucer (suppose someone finds an adequate alternative for fossil fuels) wondering why time travels so quickly. How long would the supply of coal last? Around 40 years? I wouldn't be dead by then (hopefully), so how am I going to survive? I wonder.

Alright it's a bit late now, so I am going to end off here. Miss everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment