Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Update! =)

heyo people! i updated again! =) how have you guys been doing? leave a tag everytime you come by!

alright then.. i'll begin this post by updating you guys of what i've been up to lately.

firstly, well, most of you would know that i went to a root-seeking winter camp (if you dont know.. go check my posts. that'll give you some idea.) in guangzhou. i really have to thank God for giving me the opportunity to go for the camp! i met some really good friends and mates there.. ohwell, it was really really fun. hope i can see you guys real soon! miss you rooties lots =P

anyway, school's already into the 2nd week. pretty fast! it seemed like only yesterday i was still in guangzhou having fun with all my friends. hmm. hope this year'll end quick, be gone "O" levels! i wanna go to sydney! =)

well, school's wearing itself out on me these days. all the work. have to resist the temptation to slack! wahahha.. i have to fight if i wanna break through the enemy lines, and i am SO going to do it. haha. brothers and sisters, please keep me in prayer.

anyway i'm kinda busy these days. trying to juggle my training and schoolwork. plus, writing my book, writing cards and letters to my friends. kinda hard to update my blog all the time. but i have to do it! wahaha.. this is MY site and i have to maintain it =) even though no one ever comes to read. ohwell. i still love my blog =)

okay then, im off to write my book. keep in touch everyone. and if you miss me, CALL ME. or sms me. woooooohooooooo!!! this post is wayyyyyyy cool. ^^

2 comments:

  1. of course ppl look at your blog.. how else do we get the lastest goss? :p

    stay happy and stay cool!

    *hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolll.. thx for the comment!! i've got the feeling its grace haha

    ReplyDelete