Saturday, January 14, 2006

hey you. lookie here! =P

heya guys, another update! haha..

i see many people tagging, and that means my blog isnt being abandoned by the internet community, which means i'll have to update more often so as to prevent disappointing the readers! wahaha.. thats MY cool example of a ripple-effect kind of thingy.. =)

anyway, i updated like, a few days ago so i dont really have much to say, but i'll make it as long as possible.. keep reading! haha

today's a saturday and it feels like fridayyyyyy.. argh.. had training this morning until 1pm. i walked home, and by the time i reached my small but somehow comfortable settlement i was barely able to walk at a limp. ouchie. i was in a pretty much deplorable position to continue doing my homework and stuff. but i still did my work anyways. =P

by the time i finished my homework (got them all correct! ^^) i couldnt really stand the exhaustion, and collapsed onto my mattress. fell asleep in a matter of a few seconds i think, but was woken up by a phone call. some woman looking for my mum. ohwell. gave the phone to my mum and this time, i really collapsed onto my lovely mattress. fell asleep in a matter of a few moments, too, but this time i slept until 5.10pm before i was reluctantly roused from my refreshing slumber. oh darn. i forgot i had tuition at 6! no wonder my mum had called me up in such a hurry. =(

so thats how it went.. left for tuition in a hurry.. reached there at 5.45pm, way before any of my classmates. hmm. maybe i shouldnt have rushed. wrote a journal entry for my english homework while waiting. not bad. at least i did something fruitful.

lesson was on differentiation and its application. all i could see was dy/dx floating away from me. wahahah.. i worked and worked for two hours straight in that underground hole of a tuition centre with no phone reception at all. =P kinda torturous, but at least i learnt something. haha.

these few days i've been doing some really seeerious thinking. super serious. i've put in so much work, so much effort. do they appreciate what i effort i've put into all these things? hmm.. kinda sad.. i've gained something, but i've lost half of it. well maybe i didnt, but it seems so. ahhhhhhh. what in the world. they just dont give a damn about me. oh why do i suffer such a terrible fate.

anyway, to the winter campers! if you're reading this, you're probably bored by now. haha. well, anyone would be. but here's a list of those people that made my camp a great one!

my parents(group leaders), chris(leader),

all my group pplz-- yeri, hezkiel, ivan, raymond, job, vincent, michael, lois, shella, melissa, susanto, thomas, ardi, nikko

bus no. 5!-- my grp pplz, david, grace, stephen, irene, regina, mao mao, claire, jackie, the mauritius pplz, 朱帅哥,blablabla.. thank you for supporting my singing! wahahah.. i know it was bad.. but yeah.. thanks!

room 617(you find repeated names =P)-- david, grace, stephen, irene, regina, brendan, justin, james, louis, claire, joy, johanna, raymond, melissa, did i miss anyone out? if i did, sorry!! haha.. tell me and i'll put your name in.. =P

the wushu group-- my group pplz, maydo, evan, abraham, david, yogi, yogo, kiki, yohan, niko, edwin and lots more.. haha.. kinda hard to list everyone down coz we had around 30 ppl..

oh yeah! and anyone who signed my shirt or cap =)

ohwell.. everyone in the camp too! even though i didnt get a chance to know all of you ppl, im sure there'll be one day we'll meet again! but we most probably wont recognise each other. haha.

it was such a great experience, i cant stop thinking about it. well, to those who brought smiles to my face, i hope one day we'll meet again.

and we'll smile together.

wont that be cool?

wooohoooo!!! wayyyyyyy coool!!! =)

2 comments: