Saturday, January 7, 2006

my friend. someone special.

in life, i treasure my true friends most.

major difficulty, living so far away from everyone i love.

jesus keeps me going. you keep me going.

one word to describe my life, redeemed.

one advice in life i can share with you. be true to your friends, even though most of the time they won't even care about you.


people can be there to inspire us, yeah. you're my inspiration. you're my driving force to live.

i live every moment just as if you are by my side, always trying to imagine what your reaction would be like to everything i do. how i live my life.
what'll make you happy, i keep. what'll make you sad, i dump.

whenever i get the temptation to sin, i think of you and i pull myself away from whatever that is wrong. the thought of you makes me want to be a better person.

im not going to compare myself with others. coz i know they're irreplacable. i wanna be to you something special on my own. ohwell, you dont know how i feel right now. i dont think you would.

i pray to God to give me strength, and i thank him deeply for giving me a friend like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment