Sunday, November 13, 2005

zhng my blog =)

heyy.. welcome to my blog.. my name Jo.. this post is called "zhng my blog"..
you got blog, you dont like? come look for me, Jo..

Dont get it?
never mind.. insider joke.. anyway i'm back from Bangkok.. so will blog more often..



my trip was kinda ok, albeit a challenging one.. The only fun part of the trip, i'd say, was the matches.. wish i could play more of those.. the b div literally just played one team, the Thai National Womens' Team.. the rest was left to the C div to settle, although in the last match against Ramkhamhaeng University we played 2 innings..

matches = 爽!!

the matches were as fun as they were challenging.. they hit the inside so well that i had to whack the outside.. good training i would say.. more than half their team were batting left though, so keeping them down was easier.. imagine pitching against a whole team of rightie inside hitters..

ok anyway, bread is my friend.. others dont understand my pain, and i wont bother explaining it.. so i just have to 忍 all this treatment im getting just because every other person can eat other stuff properly and i cant.. 哼.. everyone come on la, just piss me off so i can drive myself to the grave earlier..

i wont write about shopping coz all it'll do is flame singapore shopping malls.. 你们如此 kiasu and 奢侈, dont waste more land to build a Seacon Square in Singapore.. Waste land only.. thats why i wont say anything..

i dont understand. 这么多麻烦,乃是为了一件这么小的事. 我只可以唉声叹气..

be back soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment