Saturday, November 26, 2005

Shred me up when november ends

hi kiddos.. long time no blog eh.. much has happened since the last post..

well, im in a state of depression now..
why is this happening to me? i really cant go on like this..
i cannot say who, coz gossips will start flying around like migratory birds..
but if i keep it to myself, can i handle it?
can i handle the feeling? that i cannot tell the person, in fear of causing trouble?
argh..

im such a loser
im such a failure
im such an idiot
im such a freak
im such a let down

im a goner

get me? imma goner..

imma idiofailosefreakoletdown..

HAHAHA

it's just that.. i cannot bring myself to say a thing.. whenever i think of it, whenever the person looks away.. i can feel my heart sink.. i just cant get near enough..

someone spare me this suffering

shred me up when november ends

No comments:

Post a Comment