Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Rahh..

havent blogged in aeons, and no one's tagged in aeons.

what a sad blog =) ..

Holiday! well, never thought this day would come so fast.. ohwells, but i bet it'll end as fast as it came. am i right folks?

"YEAH!"

lol.. bored stiff.. double knockout cancelled.. Rahh!! now i cant sleep.. itching to whack a ball as hard as i can..

"Umph!" (me =) )

"TONG!" (bat, silly..)

*zoooomm* (ball zooming thru the air)

"Clank!"(sound of the ball hitting a car outside)

"YES!"(sound of happy me =) )

can't imagine how good it'll feel.. Rahh!!

training later, but i'll bet my pillow that i'll be pitching the whole training.. sad la.. Rahh!! what with yh away in thailand.. i guess this is just my desserts, i ps him for dunno how many holidays already =) ..

sian!! my computer cannot support chocobo racing in FF7!! Rahh.. now i have to abandon my game.. (T.T) .. back to mvp..

holiday homework?

"got two months to do lah."

Thats what they all say. so i'm gonna surprise myself and attempt to complete my hoomework!

i know i wont =)

one more thing

Chinese O level.. not sure if the A is mine.. Rahh.. got 5 months to wait..

All in all, everything in this blog comes up to one conclusion

RAHHHH!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment