Monday, December 28, 2009

Goodbye

I don't know if I'll get a chance to update at the airport, or even in Chiang Mai. So.. Here's a short goodbye for everyone (:

Hope you had a very happy Christmas, and a good New Year coming up. 2009 sure went by quickly, and there will surely be many challenges to come in 2010 (big or small) but hang in there! If some lame dude like me is holding on to his dream, I don't see any reason why anyone wouldn't be able to do the very same.

I will keep chasing this dream of mine until I really really lose it. Hopefully never. Wish me luck for Chiang Mai Open, hopefully we will win something, and hopefully I will be another step closer to my dream.

I'll still be able to receive your messages, so if there's anything, message and I will try to get back to you asap.

If you're reading this. You are the Resistance. Ha. Be back 05/01/10 at night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment