Friday, November 13, 2009

To... Zanarkand?

Looks like it. Definitely not to the study table. Go figure. It seems like I study less and less the closer I get to the exams. What awesomeness. I've only covered Japanese history. Hoo boy.

At any rate, lessons have ended, and I seem to suddenly have a lot of time on my hands. I should really go and use this time to train huh. Speaking of which, I went to Towers training today and got the new Towers Japan memorial shirt (which totally looks like the Japan jersey) so that's really nice. After that.. Well, lunch. At Sangokushi Ryoriya at Riverside View or something beside awesome Menya Shinchan. Ate a lot.. Ugh. Overall I had quite a bit of fun though, except for the fact that the field today looked more like a paddy field than a softball field.

Now to study some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment