Wednesday, November 25, 2009

勉強

SAMURAI SLASH. What a way to end GEK2022. It was a really useful module, but I'm not too sure about the exams. Gee. The most difficult exam I've had in a while, and my first ever open book exam. Go figure why its so difficult. Anyway, SC1101E yesterday wasn't all that wonderful either. I'm slightly worried about question 4 now that I look back at it. I was purely theorising the number of classes from infinity to 3 to 2. Hope that works on the examiner.

Now on to JS1101E to-morrow. Then.. EL and MNO. Hope things hold on.

Been dying to train. What with watching Major and all. I want to play softball, even baseball, because I love the game. It seems like in Singapore there aren't many people who can understand the desire to go far with a sport, what more support it. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to one day find such a person who understands this.

At any rate, I will give my best. On and off the field. Show the world.

じゃ、またな。

No comments:

Post a Comment