Saturday, September 8, 2007

o.O 200 posts..

Woah, my post count has reached 200! That's probably enough material to start a mini-book. Like, Memoirs of Jo or something. I should find time to back all my posts up, really. If Blogger were to crash one day and all my posts were erased, (touchwood, flowers, bamboos, whatever) I would probably be utterly devastated. Many days of typing ending up in literally nothing! Hmm. Let me check my timetable, see when I can back 'em up...

Yeah, the Promo/Prelim/O-level/A-level fever is here and it looks like it's going to hang around for quite a while. I, for one, am not going to let the Promos take away whatever little life I have. Studying all day and all night is a total no-no for me. I have learnt a most valuable lesson from the impending promos, which is the fact that I have to enjoy myself in the process of securing myself a J2 status. I don't have to love studying, and I don't have to forgo my entertainment. I learn to balance the both of them.

Effective Study + Fun = Promotion + Happiness

Please pardon me if you have found the true secret before I have, or if you have done it without even having to put in any effort, and kindly please do not see me as a lagger (although many times I have been associated with the word "blur" and an animal living in a shell). We all have different learning curves, somehow mine's one with a really gentle gradient. I take time, but praise the Lord, I do learn eventually.

On average, I have finished revision for half of the total number of chapters in my J1 syllabus. How's that for a September holidays? Oh, and I managed to play quite a bit as well. Played computer for a while (I admit), watched Rata2e, rewrote my high score for bowling, and I'll be going for softball with the Towers tomorrow.

Japanese bento rocks, totally.

Mugger Hotel is really some 5-star lodging.

No comments:

Post a Comment