Sunday, August 22, 2010

Living Alone

Just had a chat with Yeri today. He's all alone in Jakarta now, and it will be so for a few years to come.

He's feeling... Sad. Obviously. Staring at the ceiling and thinking about the fragility of life. People do that a lot when they're alone and have nothing to do. Well at least I do. Been home alone for a few days myself... I can't think what Mum has to go through every single day we go to school and only return at night. She definitely deserves more than that.

It scares me, these few days alone. Scares me a lot.
One day, when I have to leave everyone to chase my dreams.
Will I be strong enough to hold on?
If 2 days alone can amount to an emotional roller coaster (my fault, really),
What can 3 years do?

I have to be strong.
Only then will Mum and Dad be able to let me go without worrying too much.
For now, I'll keep trying to live my life the best I can.

RAWR.

No comments:

Post a Comment