Sunday, July 5, 2009

hay

So arts camp was super. Ah, sorry. It was AWASAMA. Super has no As at all :D

I made quite a few friends back in camp, and they're awesome! But I can't help noticing that it is a different world that I'm stepping into. The people I meet are.. Different. Just different in a way that I currently cannot identify, and its pretty scary to be sailing right into these gray, unknown waters.

Yeah, maybe my definition of 'normal' has to be altered a bit to accommodate certain quirks, or maybe it is others' definition of 'normal' that has to be altered to accommodate me. From what I've learnt though.. Friends don't really need to be 'normal', do they?

I guess what's of essence is being true to myself and not letting the environment change much of who I am (:

ジョがんばって!

No comments:

Post a Comment