Tuesday, December 9, 2008

In Bandung

Guess I'd blog a bit before I leave Bandung and all the free internet that came with it.. Yes people Bandung is a PLACE, a city rather, and not a DRINK! The drink's Rose Syrup. Hahah.

Okay so we went into the crater of a volcano today it was COOL! Literally. It was excessively cool. Absolutely freezing in there. The whole place smelt of sulphur (yes the element) and I knew the smell because there were tons of yellow powder lying around in the crater. Probably left behind from previous eruptions.. Hmm.. I seriously dumped all the secondary 4 geography stuff out of my head. Whatever! So it was the first time I stepped into a volcano crater and thankfully it DID NOT EXPLODE as sianying prophesied it would.

The strawberries there were awesome sweet! I only managed to eat one because my stoopid retainers had to get in the way. Ugh. I think I kind of learnt the art of bargaining lol just walk away and they'll make a major cut. If its still too expensive, dump a price on the guy and walk away again. That worked for me these few days, even though I didn't buy anything..

Going back to Jakarta tomorrow and I guess there'll be no more internet for quite a few days. I guess I just have to be patient! Darn, the roosters in this place crow at 1 am in the morning. Awesome.

I'll update when I get internet (:

----------------
Now playing: Rivermaya - You'll Be Safe Here
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment