Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm plugged!

Well hello again everyone! This time I'm blogging from Indonesia. Cheers to cable internet! Will be here till the 26th I think. Long way to go, but I'm sure it'll pass super quickly! >.<

I'm still missing camp. Aww. I'm not crying because I lost it, I'm smiling because it happened! I made quite a few friends that I know will be there to listen when I need it, and that really is one of the things I like about camp. The constant reminder that God is the BIGGEST and the MOST IMPORTANT thing in life, and that all of us are in the same quest of faith to be good children! People, always go back to the heart of it all! I know its hard sometimes, but always go back to God whenever you feel like taking control of the situation yourself. It has worked for me these few days, and I'm praying that it will continue!

Coming back to Indonesia feels like stepping right back into the past, just like what I told Josiah 2. I've spent the better part of my life fighting it out in Singapore, and that's where my 'life' is now. People often say that 'home is where the heart is', and I think I probably must have many many hearts in me, because my heart's always with so many different people. I recollect moments everyday about the good times, the laughs, the jokes, and hey. That's where home is. My friends, my family. Of course, who's the one behind it all? God, of course. God gave me friends, and I can't thank Him enough for them. God gave me family, and by golly don't I feel really blessed to have such a wonderful family!

The camp actually enlightened me somehow. Apparently behind those jokes and laughs and studying the Word, I was growing inside, without even knowing it. Wonderful, isn't it? I miss everyone!

I'm staring at a stack of homework right now, and I'm still wondering whether I should get down to doing it. I think, I think for a while more, and I've decided that I should do my work. God would smile when He sees me shaking off these lazy habits! That's it for now, people!

Keep yourself plugged in! Don't hesitate to contact me if you need the services of an 'electrician'! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment