Friday, October 19, 2007

wdjfhlkwnlkdhgjwfllek

I think i'm supposed to post more now that the exams are like, way over. Don't know though. I'm almost always on the computer, well, just got really lazy for almost 2 weeks now after my previous short post...

Been going out lots these two weeks and I am so very thankful for having a really great bunch of people around me. Well, we meet sometimes, like maybe once a year or two? (we broke the record this year!) The memories I collect every time we meet, though, are always golden. Memories which never fail to make me smile :)

PWned. Well, the crunch is barely here yet, with the OP just lurking around in the shadows of the coming night. WR was (hopefully) not a disaster. OP's coming at the end of the month though! How are we supposed to rehearse for everything! Zzz...

School's a giant waste of time nowadays. They always manage to find the lamest reasons to make us go to school. Going through only one paper of physics when they could have done two just so they could make us come back on another day of empty timetables. It really is a nuisance. Can't they just let us go to do PW in the peace of our homes?

Okay it seems that my brain's short-circuited. I hereby declare that the post ends here.

Oh, and Republic Polytechnic's a cool, hard, metallic place. They have to plant more trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment