Wednesday, December 14, 2005

have a good time!

haaaaaaaachooo!!! omg i just finished my maths hw.. amazing.. anyway here's what happened so far to my holidays =)

1. bangkok training tour, i guess u all very much know this already

2.chen li children's camp, ohwell, was fun

3.usual training and gym, tiring

4.homework, sian..

5.training camp, kinda sleepy

6.trip 2 indonesia, you wouldnt believe it, tickets for narnia was at rp.15000, which is less than 3 bucks kiddos

well, it isnt as simple as this list, i have tons to write. but hey, i've gotta save it all till the end of the holidays right?

anyway, next 2 weeks i'll be in china =) want anything, message me. i might buy something.

i might.

and i wont be celebrating christmas here, so here's a very early greeting.

Merry Christmas everyone!! and have a good time!

My wish is that other people's wishes can come true. heheh.

wont you wish that my wish will come true too? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment